2013 Chevrolet Spark User Reviews
LS Manual shown
- $12,185 - $16,010
- No trim specified for this review
- great fuel mileage, a good little run around car, plenty of room for what I want it for.
- Problems with the radio, clock, bluetooth unit. Dealer can't find the problem.
Purchased As New
I love my little Spark, it works great for my needs. Have had it 7 months and no complaint about it's preformance. I would definetely recommend this car for a great little run around car. I took it on a 900 mile 2 day trip and it was amazingly comfortable for a little car.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Chevrolet Spark also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Chevrolet Spark
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles