2013 Chevrolet Spark User Reviews
2LT Manual shown
- $12,185 - $16,010
- No trim specified for this review
- Great economy,MyLink,easy to park
- Poor A/C,interior scratches easily,horrible speakers
Purchased As New
Been to the dealer twice and the A/C still doesnt work. Gm told me that they were working on a fix but nothing yet. Very disappointing. Other than the A/C this is a great little car. Just hope GM fixes my A/C!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Chevrolet Spark also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Chevrolet Spark
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles