2006 Chevrolet Suburban User Reviews
2500 4WD shown
- $10,619 - $12,445
- No trim specified for this review
- I get 16 mpg in town which is better than the dodge truck i traded in.
- Tire pressure sensor malfunction.
I have owned explorers and blazers in the past and this is by far the best vehicle that I have ever owned. It is spacious and rides great and has plenty of power. My father owns a lexus suv and borrows my suburban to take trips.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles