2006 Chevrolet Suburban User Reviews
2500 4WD shown
- $10,619 - $12,445
- No trim specified for this review
- The inside of my 1500 XL LT has EVERYTHING! Its super comfortable, multiple controls for temps etc.
- Gas mileage is not so great, but I knew that prior to making my purchase.
I had to choose between this, and buying Hummer 2. I test drove both. I loved the feeling of being in something different like the H2, but when I drove the Suburban, there was NO question that it was much more comforatable, and had way more options, bells and whistles than the suburban. The room in the suburban is unbelievable as well. You can haul anything and everything in it. This suburban is the best SUV I have ever purchased. I have driven Durangos, Ford Trucks, Jeep Cherokees, you name it, and this SUV is my favorite by a long shot.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles