2007 Chevrolet Suburban User Reviews
LT1 1500 2WD shown
- $16,288 - $22,607
- No trim specified for this review
- HOT LOOKS, Kids shut up with DVD, Powerful when towing
- INTERIOR NOISE! ENGINE IS LOUD, RATTLE'S EVERYWHERE, INSANE WIND NOISE!!!
When I saw this car, I didnt even think about my wallet or reviews. It was so hot inside and out that I laid down the 53K and left the dealer. My first week I noticed some loud engine noises etc, so I just left it. Now, the problems were/are NUMEROUS, lets begin.
LOUD ENGINE NOISE: Brought to dealer, No results
INTERIOR RATTLE FROM DASH, SEATS ETC: After throwing a major tantrum in the dealer, they worked for hours and got rid of my rattles, thank god.
LOUD EXHAUST: Didnt even bother.
Overall so-so American Quality, Should've done my homework before-hand
3 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles