2010 Chevrolet Suburban User Reviews
LT 2500 4WD shown
- $23,904 - $38,314
- No trim specified for this review
- Has the space I need - Front bench seat allows room for radio gear
- Has problems passing a gas pump - A/C controls are crude compared to Wife's 2009 Saturn VUE
Purchased As Used
I bought this particular vehicle to have room to mount radios in front ( I am an Amateur Radio operator) for mobile operation. I also need lots of room for equipment in the back (the third row seats have been removed).
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles