2012 Chevrolet Suburban User Reviews
LS 2500 2WD shown
- $31,057 - $48,206
- No trim specified for this review
- Enormous amount of room. Comfortable, cheap to maintain. Four kids were too much for our Mercedes GL
- As expected...fuel consumption. Wish we could have a diesel
Purchased As New
Great room for 7-8 people plus all our luggage. Quite, surprsingly to me, it's very comfortable and easy to drive. We owned a Mercedes GL with the diesel engine which was a truly nice vehicle..just too small for seven passengers to ride comfortably. Also, after 10,000 miles, no waranty or maintenance issues other than two oil changes.
Love the car!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles