2013 Chevrolet Suburban
There are 1 user reviews for the LS 1500 4WD trim shown below
- Tons of room
- Gas mileage...
Purchased As New
Wow, I really like this ride. I have to say a couple of things bug me coming from a Toyota Tundra..
1. The interior air recycle really will not work...if your are driving through smoke, or a skunk spray good luck. Also the dust just pours into the vehicle. Even when you turn on the recycle nothing happens. Took it in the dealer and they confirmed it's functioning as designed. The Toyota did this much better sealed off the cab completely.
2. The interior fit is not that great everything rattles...had it 6 months and it all rattles...they need to do a better job of fit and finish.
3. Feels way under powered, this is a boat...needs more power.
4. Cant pass a gas station...
5. Dust pours in around the rear hatch..just not fitting properly.
6. Could use more ground clearance up front...points nose down a ton...rubber bumper dam keeps getting hit on everything.
1. Tons of room...
2. Lots of comfort.
3. Very versatile vehicle, can tow, stow and go....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )