2012 Chevrolet Tahoe User Reviews
LTZ 2WD shown
- $29,786 - $46,475
- No trim specified for this review
- The only good thing I can say about this SUV is that I no longer own it.
- No rear leg room, no power, GM is still missing the mark!
Purchased As New
I bought this SUV, traded my Toyota Sequoia in on it. This was a HUGE mistake. GM (Government Motors) and Toyota have to be on opposite ends of the spectrum with regard to room, comfort, power, and luxury.
I got rid of this anemic lemon before it hit 500 miles, back into a Toyota Sequoia. It does not surprise me now as to why GM needed a "bailout", they continue to produce sub par vehicles.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,810 - $35,1700 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles