2013 Chevrolet Tahoe User Reviews
LS 2WD shown
- $40,405 - $57,725
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy, Stylish, Good Fuel Economy
- Not enough storage when using back seats (go with the Suburban)
Purchased As New
Better than the Lincoln Navigator that we traded in to get this one. This is more of a younger kids car. We have 3 and they all fit in nicely (6,4, 15mos). Seeing more and more of these vehicles in the car pool lane. Chevy has something going on!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles