2000 Chevrolet Tracker
4 Door 4WD shown
- $2,522 - $3,234
The 2000 Tracker is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the... read more 2 Door 2WD to the 4 Door 4WD. The 2000 Tracker's closest competitors include the Kia Sportage, the Suzuki Vitara 2 Door, and the Suzuki Vitara 4 Door.
Upon introduction, the 2 Door 2WD is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 97-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The 4 Door 4WD is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 127-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Chevrolet Tracker
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Crossovers
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles