2004 Chevrolet Tracker
LT 4WD shown
- $4,362 - $5,703
The 2004 Tracker is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Base 2WD to... read more the LT 4WD. The 2004 Tracker's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Wrangler, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, V6, 165-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Tracker is a carryover from 2003.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Chevrolet Tracker
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
First drive: Redesigned 2014 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck impresses
It may not look radically different on the outside, but the Chevrolet Silverado pickup has been comp...Read Full Review
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray drops the top for new convertible
The rollout party for the next-generation Chevrolet Corvette continues, with the C7 convertible maki...Read Full Review
New 2014 Chevrolet SS sedan sets the pace, boasts 415 hp
The first rear-drive Chevrolet sedan since 1996 makes its debut in Daytona this weekend, ready to le...Read Full Review
First drive video: The 2013 Chevrolet Traverse updates a well-liked crossover
General Motors' large crossover SUVs were a revelation when they launched back in 2007, proof that G...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles