2010 Chevrolet Traverse User Reviews
LS FWD shown
- $16,698 - $25,769
- No trim specified for this review
- So far the wife has driven this the most and she loves it
- Took it to the Dealer to fix a few things and not to happy about that
Purchased As New
We tookt the traverse tothe dealer to fix a few things 1st there was a paint sag in the front fender, he said there is not way it came from the factory that way, we did purchase this from the dealer with about 5000 miles on it and they called it a corporate return. So I guess it could have been repaired. Secondly the DVD movie players has a thumping noise when listening to movies. The service tech said that this is acceptable proformace. I do not agree he seem to really not care about it.
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles