2010 Chevrolet Traverse User Reviews
LS FWD shown
- $16,698 - $25,769
- No trim specified for this review
- It's nice to have the seating
- it's not comfortable to sleep in it (passengers )
Purchased As New
I know more than 5 people it would be crowded , as far as gas milage , on average tank of gas $3.50 a gallon cost $63.00 - $65.00 . It's not good in the city .
I'm driving an 2011 Traverse . If the gas prices keep rising people will start buying cheaper cars , forget SUV's .
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles