2010 Chevrolet Traverse User Reviews
LS FWD shown
- $16,698 - $25,769
- No trim specified for this review
- It's nice to have the seating
- it's not comfortable to sleep in it (passengers )
Purchased As New
I know more than 5 people it would be crowded , as far as gas milage , on average tank of gas $3.50 a gallon cost $63.00 - $65.00 . It's not good in the city .
I'm driving an 2011 Traverse . If the gas prices keep rising people will start buying cheaper cars , forget SUV's .
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles