2010 Chevrolet Traverse User Reviews
LTZ AWD shown
- $16,698 - $25,769
- No trim specified for this review
- Lots of leg room. Easy to load and unload from read tailgatel. Drives and looks beautiful
- None at this time
Purchased As New
2010 Traverse is one year old this week. Love the way it handles on the road and in town. Easy access in & out of car. Really good gas mileage on road and in town. Very pleased. Love the paint job. Seems like Cheverolet has come a long way in their paint department. Checked out other comparables from GMC/Saturn/Buick. Glad that I went with the Traverse.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles