2012 Chevrolet Volt User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- 38 miles per charge; great fuel economy; sharp looking; fast and fun.
- The climate control takes some getting used to.
Purchased As New
I love this car. It is the first time that I have been excited about a car in a long time. It is fun to drive, fun to track electric/gas mileage, and great not to have to go fill up on gas. And, when I have a trip beyond 38 miles, it is great to know that I can go forever on gas by filling up and still get great gas mileage. I enjoy putting it in "sport" mode and speeding off. I look forward to getting the next model in 2015 when my lease expires.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles