2012 Chevrolet Volt User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- 38 miles per charge; great fuel economy; sharp looking; fast and fun.
- The climate control takes some getting used to.
Purchased As New
I love this car. It is the first time that I have been excited about a car in a long time. It is fun to drive, fun to track electric/gas mileage, and great not to have to go fill up on gas. And, when I have a trip beyond 38 miles, it is great to know that I can go forever on gas by filling up and still get great gas mileage. I enjoy putting it in "sport" mode and speeding off. I look forward to getting the next model in 2015 when my lease expires.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles