- No trim specified for this review
- Distance covered without fear of being stranded, looks, size, comfort, warranty
- Lower the price by making some amenities as options!
Purchased As New
I had to compare the most advantageous electric car for me between the Chevrolet Volt and the Nissan Leaf so there is no buyers remorse after the ownership begins. I wanted the car to go as my lone car with more distance covered, more car for the money, looks good for many years, parts availability, warranty, comfort, size and ride. The winner for me was the Chevy Volt by many criteria that the other did not have.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles