2012 Chevrolet Volt User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- I have not gone to gas station yet after 3600 miles
- Sometimes makes me drive like a grandpa
Purchased As New
I bought the car and have been happy eversince. I have not gone to the gas station after at least 3700 miles . Still have 4 in my 9 gallon tank. I can extend it as far as 48 miles on a single full charge and I normally get around 42 miles when I am a bit in a hurry. Loaded technology was initially overwhelming but I learned how to work on them one needed feature at a time.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles