2014 Chevrolet Volt User Reviews
- $34,185 - $34,185
- No trim specified for this review
- No Gas!, No Gas!, No Gas! Torque, Torque and more Torque.
- Wide A pillars that keep you from being crushed, but hard to see certain angles
Purchased As New
My 2011 has done great for two years now. Smooth, quiet and dependable car. Spent $25 on gas so far and counting the dealer supplied gas it has used 14.3 gallons to go over 16,000 miles.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Chevrolet Volt also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Chevrolet Volt
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles