2011 Chrysler 200 Sedan User Reviews
- $11,797 - $16,138
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy, sound system, interior materials, fit and finish.
- Bouncy ride at times.
Purchased As New
This car has evrything that you will ever need. It has great acceleration with the optional six engine. It is very stylish with the chrome accents on the door handles and mirrors.The polished aluminum wheels look great. I cannot understand why Consumer Reports found this car to be uncompetitive.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles