2011 Chrysler 200 Sedan User Reviews
- $11,797 - $16,138
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride, Excellent excelleration with the v-6, Sound system best I've heard
- Voice command system not very user friendly
Purchased As New
I almost bought a Chevy Malibu a few months back; am I glad I didn't! I would never have thought that Chrysler could make such an awesome mid-sized car - was I wrong! My wife and I argue who gets to drive the 200 now. Having owned a couple different performance cars, I almost feel like I'm getting over because I'm not paying the performance premium for insurance & plates with this car, but still enjoy the awesome features. Very fun to drive, and luxurious at the same time. Super quiet inside, and a fabulous sound system. Fuel economy excellent for such a powerful machine. I highly recommend.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles