2011 Chrysler 200 Sedan User Reviews
- $11,797 - $16,138
- No trim specified for this review
- Fast, handles great, good mileage (when my foot's not in it)
- The front driver's seat (bottom portion) uncomfortable to me
Purchased As New
I love my car. I bought it new and it is my favorite new purchase so far. It is very sporty and I get lots of looks and comments about my car. Fully loaded version and the color is called white-gold. Put it up against any sports/luxury car any day!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles