2011 Chrysler 200 Sedan User Reviews
- $11,797 - $16,138
- No trim specified for this review
- gas milage, sun roof, air bags around passenger seats, color, looks, lights inside and out
- I picked the car from the lot, Black interior would not be my first choice
Purchased As New
I absoultly love my 200. It looks good, drives good, sounds good, the radio is Mopar so it's everything I expected, the color is beautiful. I purchased the saphire crystal mostly because it was on the lot plus it's my birthstone color. The sun roof is awsome at night when the stars are out. Being a 4 cylender, I am impressed. I have always driveb a 6 or 8 but with gas prices on the rise, I am glad I have a 4 cylender with 30 on highways and 19 city. Also, I have a bigger gas tank so less stopping on trips. So, to summerize, I think it is one of the best new cars I have ever purchased.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles