2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan
- Not Available
The 2012 200 Sedan is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the LX to the... read more S.
Upon introduction, the LX is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 173-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The S is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 283-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Chrysler 200 Sedan
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Gives in to NHTSA, Issues Jeep Recall
If you’re going to take a strong stance against an issue, it’s always said that you should never...Read Full Review
Chrysler and Tesla demonstrate two different approaches to a car recall
Two recalls caught our attention this week: Chrysler agreed to essentially recall 1.5 million older ...Read Full Review
Chrysler agrees to safety upgrade for Jeep Grand Cherokee and Liberty SUVs
Chrysler has agreed to conduct a "voluntary campaign" to inspect and, if needed, upgrade 1993-2004 J...Read Full Review
Chrysler and NHTSA at odds over Jeep Grand Cherokee and Liberty recall request
Earlier this week, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) requested that Chrysle...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles