2014 Chrysler 200 Sedan
- $21,795 - $25,695
- $21,422 - $24,574
The 2014 200 Sedan is a 4-door, 5-passenger SF, available in 3 trims, ranging from the LX to the Limited.... read more
Upon introduction, the LX is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 173-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. The Limited is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 283-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Chrysler 200 Sedan
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Chrysler 200 Sedan also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Chrysler 200 Sedan
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles