2007 Chrysler 300
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$14,597 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 5.7L V8, 16 valves, 340 hp @ 5000 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 17 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Excellent value, powerful...
- Poor fuel economy, cheap ...
“Had this car for four months now. The 300C AWD is large, fast, and sure-footed. Easy to drive in wet or snowy conditions. The car is room...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles