2009 Chrysler 300
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$16,945 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 250 hp @ 6400 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 17 mpg city / 23 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Confort in driving the ca...
- Others would look at it..
“I rented this car on vacation and it was a dream to drive now I want one for myself. Its a great car for driving to work as it is truly econ...”more
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles