2010 Chrysler 300
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$18,315 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 250 hp @ 6400 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 17 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great Ride, MPG better th...
- Windshield to small
“Everything we expected and more. Never considered a 300, but took for a test drive and fell in love. MPG is 17+ and ride is perfect. We g...”more
Most Viewed New Sedans
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles