2010 Chrysler 300 User Reviews
Limited AWD [Discontinued] shown
- $14,263 - $26,236
- No trim specified for this review
- good looking car
- ride surprisingly hard for big car, 3.5 not real strong, to much road noise
Purchased As Used
I expected a cloud like ride but instead find it to be rather harsher than expected. big let down. Has much more road and tire noise than expected. My expectations of this car got a big let down. 3000 miles and hope to sell it as soon as title comes in.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles