2012 Chrysler 300
Limited RWD shown
- Not Available
The 2012 300 is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or luxury sedan, available in 12 trims, ranging from the... read more Base to the SRT8.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 292-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SRT8 is equipped with a standard 6.4-liter, V8, 470-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Chrysler 300
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Chrysler 300 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Chrysler 300
Most Viewed New Green
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
CES 2013: Chrysler Uconnect infotainment system adds apps, dealer-activated navigation
Joining key competitors, Chrysler will soon add integrated Internet radio capability to its Uconnect...Read Full Review
Detroit Auto Show 2012: Chrysler’s made-in-Italy comeback
In Mondo Agnelli: Fiat, Chrysler, and the Power of a Dynasty, Jennifer Clark, longtime Italy bureau ...Read Full Review
Ford, GM, Chrysler Drive In Stronger November Sales
More evidence Thursday poured in showing that in the midst of the consumer recovery in the U.S., peo...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles