2013 Chrysler 300 User Reviews
C Luxury Series RWD shown
- $30,345 - $48,450
- No trim specified for this review
- Front seat spaciousness, ease of media center, surprisingly great fuel economy
- Rear seat cramped w/ tall driver, cheap lighting rheostats on the dash behind the tree
Purchased As Not Purchased
The V6 mated with the 8-speed transmission is the best of both worlds. Provides a great 0-60 mph experience, and once above 60 mph, the ride is fluid and comfortable. On a 175-mile journey, out against the wind, and back home with the wind; the car averaged 36.3 mpg at an average speed of 66mph. Was suprised the black paint did not have metallic fleck, which would have made its exterior superb.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Chrysler 300 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Chrysler 300
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles