2013 Chrysler 300 User Reviews
C Luxury Series RWD shown
- $30,345 - $48,450
- No trim specified for this review
- Front seat spaciousness, ease of media center, surprisingly great fuel economy
- Rear seat cramped w/ tall driver, cheap lighting rheostats on the dash behind the tree
Purchased As Not Purchased
The V6 mated with the 8-speed transmission is the best of both worlds. Provides a great 0-60 mph experience, and once above 60 mph, the ride is fluid and comfortable. On a 175-mile journey, out against the wind, and back home with the wind; the car averaged 36.3 mpg at an average speed of 66mph. Was suprised the black paint did not have metallic fleck, which would have made its exterior superb.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Chrysler 300 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Chrysler 300
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles