2002 Chrysler 300M
- $3,128 - $3,489
The 2002 300M is a 4-door, 5-passenger sports sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Sedan to the Special.... read more The 2002 300M's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 TL, the Lincoln Town Car, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 250-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. The Special is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2002 300M is a carryover from 2001.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Chrysler 300M
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles