2004 Chrysler 300M
- $4,722 - $5,277
The 2004 300M is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the... read more Sedan to the Special. The 2004 300M's closest competitors include the Mercury Grand Marquis and the Mitsubishi Diamante.
Upon introduction, the Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 250-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The Special is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 300M is a carryover from 2003.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Chrysler 300M
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles