2004 Chrysler 300M
There are 2 user reviews for the Sedan trim shown below
- rigid frame enhances handling,reactive pickup at all revs,all features work well
- wind noise drivers door,"bouncy" idle,creak on front brakes when coming to stop,excessive road noise
Very good value for European feel, attractive interior spoiled by door vibration from speakers (better padding would have resolved this), layout of interior ergonomically well designed, except for the cupholders (flimsy and fits no cups I have ever seen), minor complaints about a car that feels BOND like and delivers grace and performance in an affordable package. Test driven many cars prior to this purchase and the 300M was in a very small minority that captured me to "want" it....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great car,excellent performance
- clunking noise in front end,Typical as concorde and LHS did before this car
Overall great car but chrysler takes too long to fix minor problems .They seem to make same mistakes over and over.I have had seven chrysler products.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Chrysler 300m Used