2008 Chrysler Aspen User Reviews
Limited 4X4 shown
- $14,428 - $15,837
- No trim specified for this review
- Great extras! Very well made! Loads of Room!
- Drives like a car, rides easy and runs as quiet as a mouse!
I love my new Aspen. Loaded with tons of extras, backup warning, power everything, satellite radio is a great feature, remote start and rear lift gate, folding and unfolding rear seats is a breeze, it's easy to get in and out of, climate control for each row of seats means no one has to freeze or sweat, it's a wonderful car and you can't beat the warranty or price!
8 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles