2008 Chrysler Aspen User Reviews
Limited 4X4 shown
- $14,428 - $15,837
- No trim specified for this review
- Everything is great on this car. The best car I have ever owned, especically for the money!
- No cons whatsoever, I would recommend it to anybody.
We have owned this car for about a year and it is still as great as the day we bought it. The power is outstanding and although the mileage is just average, I knew what I was getting when we bought a Hemi. The ride is outstanding, the interior is outstanding, the kids love it and it has taken us all over for ice hockey and soccer tournaments. I highly recomend this vehicle to anyone looking for a great family hauler that will also get you great looks and comments. We must have had fifteen people ask us what kind of vehicle it was in the first two months we had it.
20 out of 27 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles