2009 Chrysler Aspen User Reviews
Limited 4X2 shown
- $17,305 - $18,773
- No trim specified for this review
- Strong 5.7L HEMI, Quiet, Smooth Ride, Great steering response, Looks
- Average MPG, Brake fade is horrible, depreciation
Purchased As New
Really nice SUV. It hauls around the family in comfort and style. There is little road noise, and drives very smooth at all cruising speeds. I would like to change the brake system to cross drilled or slotted rotors. The brake fade is very obvious when brakes are hot. 5000lb SUV's need to have better brakes. In all, it is a great SUV.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles