2009 Chrysler Aspen User Reviews
Limited 4X2 shown
- $17,305 - $18,773
- No trim specified for this review
- POWER, technology, room, ride, appearance, rear console, power tail gate, remote start, LED lighting
- large mirrors should have power fold in option. No cooled seats.
Purchased As New
Excellent vehicle! Compared Tahoe and Expedition as well. Can't beat the Aspen for the money. I love the way it rides. Got the J package and all the goodies on it in black. Looks really sharp with the 20" chrome wheels. NAV works while moving unlike Lexus. Touch screen unlike Mercedes. Back seat TV is great for kids and the rear console option with heated seats is great! The head phones aren't thrown around the car.
Great time to make a deal! Dealerships will really deal these bigger SUVs right now right now with the economy and crossovers taking the market over. Came down a couple more thousand $ even after all discounts/rebates applied.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles