1999 Chrysler Cirrus
The 1999 Cirrus is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in one trim only, the LXi. The 1999 Cirrus's... read more closest competitors include the Buick Century, the Nissan Altima, and the Toyota Camry.
Upon introduction, the Cirrus is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, V6, 168-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
CES 2013: Chrysler Uconnect infotainment system adds apps, dealer-activated navigation
Joining key competitors, Chrysler will soon add integrated Internet radio capability to its Uconnect...Read Full Review
Detroit Auto Show 2012: Chrysler’s made-in-Italy comeback
In Mondo Agnelli: Fiat, Chrysler, and the Power of a Dynasty, Jennifer Clark, longtime Italy bureau ...Read Full Review
Ford, GM, Chrysler Drive In Stronger November Sales
More evidence Thursday poured in showing that in the midst of the consumer recovery in the U.S., peo...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles