2004 Chrysler Concorde
- $3,438 - $4,262
The 2004 Concorde is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger family sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the LX to... read more the Limited. The 2004 Concorde's closest competitors include the Buick Regal, the Mercury Grand Marquis, and the Saturn L300 Sedan.
Upon introduction, the LX is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The Limited is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 250-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Concorde is a carryover from 2003.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Chrysler Concorde
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles