2006 Chrysler Crossfire User Reviews
Coupe Limited shown
- $8,251 - $13,361
- No trim specified for this review
- Runs like a dream! Smooth handling, very responsive!
- Cup holder not worth using. Be careful of blind spots.
My 2005 Graphite Metallic SRT-6 Crossfire Convertible is the sweetest car I've ever driven. Very quick, clean and responsive. Turns tight and stops on a dime. Good gas mileage if I stay off the accelerator! I just love the convertible! I put the top down, tie my hair back with a scarf, turn up the XM radio, and take to the road feeling like Grace Kelly! I get all kinds of compliments at stores and gas stations. I love that it's such an unusual and rare car. She's a beauty!
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles