2007 Chrysler Crossfire
There are 5 user reviews for the Coupe trim shown below
- Good gas mileage, plenty of get up and go, very stylish, and seems pretty solid.
- Little rough on bumpy roads, but it is a roadster. No real flaws
Overall, I love this car. It's very fun to drive and is definately an attention grabber.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- This car is so much fun to drive. This car is a little secret, Mercedes SLK under all the Chrysler.
- There really isn't, the stuff you don't have, you learn to deal without. Plus it is a cool car!
Mine is an 06' I got brand new in July of 07' so I got a great deal. I have loved every minute of it. Never owning a true sports car before, I am a little concerned with no spare tire, but where they gonna put it, and what size tire would it be...there are things you would change if you could, but overall, I love the car!
I paid $1000 more than my mom did on her Civic. Can't beat a deal like that!...read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Turns heads, Love automatic spoiler, good fuel economy
- None so far
I have never owned a true sports car and this car just blows me away. Test drove the Dodge Avenger and Charger and the Crossfire just blew them away. I have admired the Crossfire for years but always thought it was out of my price range. The Crossfire didn't cost any more than the Avenger (well-equipped) and Charger (base model) after the deal was made. I love it that I only see another Crossfire on the road about once every couple of weeks; if that often. The local cops have been looking askance at me but so far I haven't given them a serious reason to stop me....read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- lots of looks...great car...love spoiler
- dust on front wheels,noise when windows open
Bought car with 9000 miles on it for a great price. Drives like a Mercedes and that engine just hums
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good speed sounds good looks great love the spoiler.
- little noise,dont like the brake dust on wheels every 100miles.
overall i love this car.its sporty gets plenty of looks and does very well on fuel.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?