2007 Chrysler Crossfire User Reviews
Roadster Limited shown
- $11,411 - $11,758
- No trim specified for this review
- This car is so much fun to drive. This car is a little secret, Mercedes SLK under all the Chrysler.
- There really isn't, the stuff you don't have, you learn to deal without. Plus it is a cool car!
Mine is an 06' I got brand new in July of 07' so I got a great deal. I have loved every minute of it. Never owning a true sports car before, I am a little concerned with no spare tire, but where they gonna put it, and what size tire would it be...there are things you would change if you could, but overall, I love the car!
I paid $1000 more than my mom did on her Civic. Can't beat a deal like that!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles