2007 Chrysler Crossfire User Reviews
Roadster Limited shown
- $11,411 - $11,758
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to drive, handling is outstanding as well as brakes - turns heads constantly!
- Pricey MSRP, could use extra power, cup holder is worst in history!
I had many sports cars in my life, Fiat 2000, Datson 280Z, TranAm, Corvette, Opel GT, TR5, MGB to name a few. This car is a modern refined trouble free version of my TR6. Fun to drive and a real head turner. Feel like I'm in a parade everyday. For the true performance fan this is not the car for you- needs about 50-100 hp more. Fit and finish is outstanding. 6 speed transmission smooth and quick. Traded my corvette for the Crossfire. While I miss the outright power - the Crossfire is just miles ahead in refinement. I plan to keep mine forever. Some day it will be looked at the same as excellent condition TR6's are today.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles