2007 Chrysler Pacifica User Reviews
Touring AWD shown
- $7,392 - $11,023
- No trim specified for this review
- fairly good mileage
- blind spots and hard to see back end of car especially when backing out of parking spaces.
Purchased As Used
Good car until this year, had approx. 78,000 miles. Ended up replacing the air conditioner, water pump, timing belt, motor mounts all in a years time.... along with tires, brakes and rotors. The brakes had a tendency to grind like you were in gravel. No longer felt safe on the road with it....so it was traded in.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles