2008 Chrysler Pacifica User Reviews
Touring FWD shown
- $8,486 - $12,768
- No trim specified for this review
- This is a beautiful looking and comfortable touring car.
- Continuous mechanical problems. Been in the dealer over 15 times in 2 years for the same problems.
Purchased As New
While the look and comfort of the Pacifica are it's greatest assets, its reliability has been less than favorable and Chrysler is incapable of repairing it permanently nor will they take responsibility for a faulty vehicle. When it is running good (and not in the dealer) it is a great car.
Too bad it wasn't built by a dealer that will stand behind their product.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles