2008 Chrysler Pacifica User Reviews
LX AWD shown
- $8,486 - $12,768
- No trim specified for this review
- comfort, handleing, looks, very sure footed
- backing up at night has limited sight line.
Purchased As Used
I have owned 7 mercedes, 3 BMW's and 2 Jaguars over the years.
This vehicle is every bit as nice as any of them. I still own a Mercedes ML430 but I prefer driving this car. The 4.0 with the six speed is very nice. The only thing with the six speed is it tends to search between 5th and 6th gear around town.
Too bad it has been disconinued, I think it is one off Chryslers better efforts.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles