2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible User Reviews
- $3,793 - $5,561
- The car is fantastic to drive. It handles as good as any sports car with it's excellent acceleration
- turning radius could be better, and a larger gas tank.
Car is outstanding to drive. The styling is excellent and gets lots of looks as you drive by. The feel of a sports car yet the roominess of a large sedan. The sporty feel that this car gives you cannot be duplicated by any other convertible I have driven in this price range.
17 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good accelleration, good accessory package, nice leather interior
- Poor backing visibility with top up or down, need larger fuel capacity
This vehicle is a real eye catcher. I attended a P T Cruiser function with the only drop top there and it was the "Queen of the ball"
I've had starngers follow me into a gas station to ask if they could look at the vehicle more closely.
It's my second PT but my first ever convertible and the most "FUN" vehicle I ever owned....read morehide
33 out of 35 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles