2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible User Reviews
- $3,793 - $5,561
- No trim specified for this review
- Cool car to drive in Hawaii, excellent amount of room, fits my laid-back personality to a "T"
- Gas Mileage, Hydroplanes, Tires consistently filthy from brakes, Blind Spots with the top up
Purchased As Used
I have never owned such a FUN FUN FUN car!! I cruised many beaches of Oahu with my convertible. For a woman sometimes driving alone, being able to check out the beaches and the stars at night from my car...can't beat it. I had a camera installed on the rear license plate and that seems to help a lot with the blind spots. That was the first thing I did when I bought it. I also had a new stereo and surround speakers and subwoofer, extra power supplies n such put in, along with a GPS and dvd player with a game system installed (no, I don't watch movies and drive). I FULLY enjoy my car and anyone who rides in it wants it....the stereo ROCKS, the car rides like a dream!! What more can I say? I've never driven it in the snow, but I'm hoping it handles better than in the rain.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles