2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible User Reviews
- $6,224 - $7,727
- No trim specified for this review
- Most comfortable convertible in it class !
- stock radio isnt loud enough !
I bought my Pt/Gt about 6 month ago & I Love it !! Its a head turner & peeps this car is very fast !!! And the best part is the MPG is pretty good considering the HP on it this puppy.Another great thing is that it has everything option in the book .The only thing i would upgrade is the radio.It ok while the top is up ,but not loud enough while your jamming ur tunes.
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles